Week 3 Part B


Jonathan Golding

Brand Development: 

  I have been thinking of several brands to try to sell t-shirts. After thinking about it, I might begin to target people into well-being and things like yoga, health food etc. I will use the name "Niyama" for the brand. 

 I could do a separate brand to target soccer moms, or something I would normally go after: skateboarding or surfing markets. But I think this target has a vast audience and it would only be natural for me to give advice on health food, yoga, mental health and somehow integrate with the audience.  The brand will most likely focus on t-shirts, coffee mugs,  Once I get the hang of it I might as well sell the platform or if it proves to sustain might keep it. I might integrate goods like organic coffee and organic honey to the brand in the future(I would have to figure out suppliers and supply chains, export/import regulations etc etc vs only dropshiping graphic designs on merchandise).  

 In the future once I can attack a demographic that is not exactly what I would normally focus on, I will focus on things I like more for example: motorcycles or surfboards. Ideally I would like to be able to attack multiple demographics with things like dropshipping. 

 E-commerce has a lot of potential complications I still believe that good brick an mortar sales are the most solid once you have the operation figured out, the goal behind e-commerce would be to earn income as passive as possible.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16: Social Media Management Tools

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

Week 11: Marketing with Twitter, LinkedIn, Social Influencers