Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing
Jon Golding Well in the world of marketing, I feel like we are bombarded with all sorts of marketing everyday to the point it gets really annoying. Peoples inboxes are full of junk to the point it actually makes finding personal emails difficult. Although they can give you a sense of "belonging" to a niche, I personally do not feel they would be very effective for yoga clothing buyers. Not sending a news letter for my products. Did Supreme clothing use emails to hype up their brand? Not really: "Another odd detail about Supreme is the low sending frequency of their emails. At best, you'll get an email once a week when products drop, but if you didn't elect to receive drop alerts emails are few and far between." *1 . I find little sense dropping a whole newsletter about a new logo or design. The only thing I would assimilate from the email marketing would be an online yoga class (in the...

Comments
Post a Comment